At MMR, we value our employees and believe that a great work environment is vital to successfully meeting client needs. We employ a team of skilled attorneys who work together to provide comprehensive and creative legal services to our diverse clientele. When filling positions, we welcome knowledgeable applicants who are willing to demonstrate commitment to both the firm and our community.
At MMR, associates have numerous opportunities to grow professionally, both on an individual and firm basis, including:
- A flexible compensation system
- Associates concentrate in an area of practice but are exposed to other areas to broaden their legal expertise and better serve clients
- A mentoring program in which a partner serves as a mentor to each associate
- In-house and outside continuing legal education programs
- Client contact early in an associate's career
- Support in both firm and personal practice development
- Potential tuition assistance for associates pursuing an LL.M. degree in Taxation
- Firm support for participation in community service organizations and activities
- Encouragement to participate in bar activities
- Assistance to become involved in continuing legal education lectures and publications
- Firm-paid bar dues and malpractice insurance
If you are interested in joining our firm as an attorney, paralegal or support services staff member, or if you are a law student aspiring to a legal career, please contact our Firm Administrator, Debra Bollinger.